|Mark Skidmore's stand on the
- Expand on a conservative voting record as City Alderman as
a member of the State Legislature.
- Use his hands-on experience with state projects to succeed
as a legislator.
- Continue to fight against raising taxes and bring that same
fiscal responsibility to the state level.
- Opposes and will fight against the State Income Tax.
- Help the people of Sumner County by putting his experience
to work for them for economic prosperity.
- Continue to work for implementation of worthy road projects
and the improvement of roads in Tennessee by seeking a seat
on the House Transportation Committee.
- Seek to help tie the efforts of Forward Sumner, Inc., together
with the Department of Economic Community Development.
- Based on years of negotiations with corporate leaders he will
have a pro-job, business friendly agenda to take to the State
House of Representatives.
- Continue to support topnotch police and fire protection.
- Will work to tighten the controls of the state lottery system
and reel in the high salaries paid to lottery administrators.